Girl Crush/Style Icon


This may be a little bit of an odd one but hopefully all my fellow Made In Chelsea watchers will agree with me that Jess Woodley is one of the cutest, yet fashionable girls to be cast on the show. Ever since last season, amongst all the past and present fashion forward girls, such as Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Fortescue, Jess has showcased what I believe to be perfect outfit after perfect outfit. What I love about her style so much is that it's so real. Real in the sense that I, you, or anyone else could pull it off just walking down the street but everything about her outfits are just so nice. Whether that has something to do with the combination of her perfect smile and beautiful blue eyes I don't know. But what I do know is that I'm so in love with her style that I just had to share it with you.

So as a nice little ease back into blogging here is a short style file on Jessica Anne Woodley. Take notes!












All photo credits @jessicaannewoodley

No comments:

Post a Comment