Designer Spotlight: Helen Yarmak


I'm currently entering my third week as a university student at Plymouth College of Art studying Fashion Media & Marketing and it's all very exciting. Uni life has been treating me extremely well, (minus the freshers flu I caught three days after arriving!), and my course is everything I could've hoped for. I think the best part is, is that it's allowing me to do all the research and have all the fun of exploring all these different designers that I would've been doing anyway but this way I have the hope of earning a degree at the end of it. It couldn't be more of a win, win situation really.

Anyway, whilst in a lecture researching this NYFW just gone, I discovered the genius that is Helen Yarmak. Those of you who have read previous posts will know quite well that I am a huge sucker for a fluffy fur coat and finding her just had me wondering where she had been all my life. Helen's SS16 collection features some of the most amazing coats I have ever seen and I have never experienced a burning desire for a whole collection as I do with this.

Let me just leave these images here and I'm sure you'll feel the same by the end.

Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN 
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN 
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN 
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN
Source: WGSN

No comments:

Post a Comment