Miley, Jeremy & her "Artwerks"



With New York Fashion Week coming to a close, this is the highly anticipated collaboration I've been waiting for. Twerking Queen, Miley Cyrus and fashion legend Jeremy Scott have teamed up with what was a mysterious project to us all when first announced at the MTV Video Music Awards earlier this year.


Image: MTV
With the wait finally over and the Moschino designer taken his fantastic designs to the runway, an understanding of what this collaboration had entailed finally came into picture. If I'm honest, I was expecting something even more outrageous than Miley's show at the VMA's last year, as I'm sure you all were too. But then again, it is Fashion Week and I suppose she had to partake in the fashion aspect. 

So here we have it, Scott's Dirty Hippie SS15 collection featuring Cyrus' 'artwerk'.
Source: Vogue
The garments themselves were inspired by music festival culture and the hippie generation. Overall, a fantastic rainbow entourage of perfectly wearable street style wear. Although I can see a divide of opinion on this collection, I in fact love it.

Source: Vogue

Source: Vogue

Source: Vogue

Fab-U-Lous


No comments:

Post a Comment