Faux Fur Five


I have a good old charity shop to thank when it comes to 'I love your coat, where is it from?!'. I do hear a lot of negativity when buying clothes from a charity shop arises in conversation but personally I think it's a haven for great finds. Admittedly, a lot of the stock is old clothes and toys that people don't want anymore for a reason, but every now and again you'll find a wondrous gem and when it's a faux fur coat in particular and it's being sold for £10 AND it looks identical to the one your were lusting after which was £85, y o u  b u y  i t.

Fur coats are everywhere this season and I wouldn't expect anything less. What other item of clothing could radiate so much glamour whilst keeping you ever so cosy? It's also a trend you all know I've been eagerly awaiting so I can whip out my little charity shop beauty.

As you can probably tell, my enthusiasm over fur is a little ott and in attempts to reign in the obsession I've given myself a limitation of sharing five fabulous faux fur coats with you lovely readers (I hope appreciation is given in regards to my alliteration there). So, here they all are:




If you're looking for a bit of extra inspiration, McQueen's AW14 show is a wonderland.


No comments:

Post a Comment