#ALEXANDERWANGxHM



I'm currently online trying to get a look at Alexander Wang's collection for H&M which has landed in  stores and online today, but am I able to actually even get onto the website? No. All I'm faced with is a message from the site apologising about having too many visitors due to the interest in the new collection and that I should come back and try again later. But after a good hour of eager waiting, I've finally been able to view the collection and I'm now regretting even taking an interest.

It was inevitable that I was going to be extremely excited for this highly anticipated collection but my regrets lye with not actually having the funds to purchase every single on of these pieces. Not because the clothes are so unaffordable, which I feel they are very generously priced and are affordable for a whole range of budgets. It's just I've already spent my wages on other things which looking at retrospectively, were definitely not as important as investing in this collection which is a trend I will be forever following.

1. Top with Perforated Pattern, £79.99 2. Leather Joggers, £179.99 3. Biker Jacket in Wool Blend, £99.99 4. Short Scuba Top, £34.99 5. Leather Boots, £99.99
Images: H&M

This trend is monochrome. Black, white, grey and boxy structured garments. Sweatshirts, leather trousers and body-con dresses makes up for 99% of my wardrobe and each one of Wang's designs would make a perfect addition to my forever growing mountain. Everything you could expect from Alexander Wang and his signature sportluxe designs is in your local H&M store right now. I think it's safe to say though, they will not be there for very long.

My advice, take the day of work, school, college, wherever you are. Make sure you get your hands on this collection before it all sells out!


No comments:

Post a Comment