New Year, New Wardrobe



I'm rather ashamed at my lack of posting these past few weeks, with it being Christmas, New Years and then of course with the Boxing Day and January sales, there's been so much to post about. I guess I've just been busy with college and preparing a portfolio for universities (I have two interviews next week, please wish me luck!), then of course it's my 18th at the end of the month! Finally an adult! Also, a fabulous excuse to go all out on a brand new outfit, right? 

Anyway, with there being so much for me to catch up on, I suppose a couple of selfies can't hurt to show off my get up for Christmas Day and New Years Eve.




I'm sure you all know by now that I will use anything as an excuse to go out and buy new clothes. I'm not one for the whole new year, new me charade but I am one for renewing my wardrobe at the start of the year. Well, every month but I'm sure most people would agree that the New Year is a good time to have a clear out and hit the sales. So, I've had my clear out (four bags worth of a clear out) and now it's time for my January favourites.






Shearling Patchwork Coat by Unique
Topshop
£325








Faux Shearling-Lined Jacket
Mango
£39.99






Plush T-Shirt
Zara
£7.99








Hana Sweat Dress
Whistles
£95








Print Flared Skirt
Zara
£29.99






Edie Sheepskin Gilet
Whistles
£550







Skinny Fit Motor Jeans
Mango
£29.99






Mesh High Heeled Bootie
Zara
£25.99







Textured Panel Dress



Mango
£16.99






Trish - BLACK
Dune
£149








Pleated Midi Skirt
Mango
£34.99







Velvet Sequin Jacket
Topshop
£25






Here are some gorgeous items for you, and for me. I've already bought the Velvet Sequin Jacket from Topshop and come payday I shall also be purchasing the Mesh Bootie's from Zara, can't wait!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, love your style ! Nice pieces :D
    I like you makeup in the first pics ! xxx
    http://millianaglisovic.blogspot.com/
    http://millieglisovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gotta love boxing day sales! Hope you didn't go too crazy! I certainly did and my credit card is paying for it now!

    Hope you can stop by my newly launched website!

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete