The Party Edit


Only 10 days left till Christmas, and if you're like me you're panicking because the Christmas shopping hasn't been done, but, more importantly you haven't found your party dress. I've been scouring shops for the past couple of weeks now and have in fact found a couple of dresses I really like, just not that one I really love. Anyway, with NYE fast approaching and Christmas just around the corner I decided to get down to business and do my research. I've chosen three of this holiday season's trends and matched three outfits to each. That's nine outfits to inspire you!



I think it's safe to say, the holiday season is the season for sequins. I think it's also safe to say that this trend can go two ways. You can either dazzle or end up looking like post-disco trash. Opt for elegance and don't overdo it would be my advice. 


Metallics have been a huge hit for the past few seasons and rightly so. Cool silvers or warmer gold metallic tones can either be a strong staple if that's what you're opting for. Or, they can be dressed down for a more chilled look. Another trend that can go horrendously wrong, so I'd keep it simple and limit it to one item, possibly paired with some metallic footwear.


Last but not least, red. Red of course is a colour strongly associated with this festive season and holds the key to a great statement outfit.  

And so you have here nine great outfits ready for Christmas and New Year!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I've just taken a look at your blog and I think I might have to come up with my own January wishlist too! I've given you a follow, I look forward to reading more of your posts! X

    ReplyDelete