#ILOVETOPSHOP

She's everywhere. And this time everyones favourite supermodel, Cara Delevingne, graces us with her presence in a series of 12 images fronting Topshop's latest AW14 campaign!

Not only is this a big deal because it's my favourite high street store, OR because it's Cara, this is the first time a model has featured solo in a Topshop campaign. Well, I say solo but Ms Delevingne was accompanied by the lovely Cecil the bunny who may just beat Cara in the cuteness department. But who better to face the campaign? I surely can't think of anyone else.

This London inspired campaign was styled by Topshop's Creative Director Kate Phelan and shot in London, as to be expected, by photographer Alasdair McLellan.


Source: Topshop
Cara cool and fierce in leopard and leather. 

Source: Topshop
This is probably my favourite piece from the entire campaign. Definitely buying this dress next payday.


Source: Topshop

Alongside this gorgeous campaign from a very cool Cara D, Topshop has released a behind the scenes video with their campaign girl. The video shows Cara being her natural self goofing around and her first introduction to partner in crime, Cecil.

Watch the video here!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Cara is just so perfect for Topshop! x

    www.fashionofapeacock.blogspot.co.uk

    Saffron xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I really love her :)

    Katharina x
    http://katharinaberghofer.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara never fails exuding that exotic and stunning aura! I can't wait for this collection to be in store! ♥♥♥

    Xo,
    Lil Miss Bianca
    BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfit and I couldn't agree more that she is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely agree, Cara is stunning!
    http://closetofapetite.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara is amazing! I'm so jealous of her eyebrows… and oh… yeah… her style! This collection should be great!
    : signe : the daily savant :

    Bohemian Silver Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey in this ad campaign there's a picture of Cara on a bed with boots on that you didn't post but i'm sure you know what I'm talking about. If you could help me find those boots like a link to them anything ugh I'd love you forever

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah I think I know the ones you're talking about. Here's the link: http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&productId=16429371&categoryId=209969&parent_category_rn=208544

      If it's not those ones you can now shop the whole campaign at Topshop now!

      Rhiannon xx

      Delete