Haute Couture

The most elegant haute couture creations have taken to the runway in Paris and to be completely honest with you, I don't think I have ever felt a love so grand.

Being stuck here in London hasn't restricted me gushing over the glamour. As I'm sure all you fashion addicts out there have, as I, watched all the shows online. If you haven't, well you better get watching because it is you who is missing out.

The intricacy in the designs by Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad and Chanel in particular have earnt my eternal worship. I was, quite literally, gazing in awe at my screen whilst watching such magnificent creations. But what stuck me most was Dior's runway! Absolutely stunning.

Here are several of my personal favourites that I'm sure you'll adore just as much as I already do.



FEATURING: Chanel, Christian Dior, Zuhair Murad and Elie Saab 



What were your favourite designs? I'd love to know!



2 comments:

  1. Amazing selection dear Rhiannon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you chose some great looks here my favorite is the 2nd to last on the bottom row ugh if only i could wear it next weekend !

    www.vieavecleigh.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete