#DGFAMILY


'No matter how, no matter when, no matter with who, no matter where, family is what matters the most in everyone’s life.'


I'm not one to blog about mens fashion but after seeing Dolce and Gabbana's preview for their Winter 2016 collection, how could I not? The whole concept and inspiration, la famiglia, behind this collection is something I believe to be truly something special. Not only that, but it is one fantastic collection. I myself would probably wear a large proportion of the clothing, who cares if it's labelled as men's, right?





Amongst Dolce and Gabbana's signature tailored suits, gorgeous structured coats and of course my favourite, fur coats, were tees, jumpers and jackets adorned with family portraits and family orientated quotes. Not only this, but the runway stage curtains opened gracing the audience with eight real families, friends of the designers'. Everything about this show orientates around the sole inspiration for the collection, and to be very British teenage girl about it all, I just find it so lovely.







Nonetheless, of course I have to give the collection more credit than, 'so lovely'. The collection is the sophisticated man, the youthful man and the regal man. Of course, D&G always brings a regal and sophisticated essence to the table and this collection was nothing short of, holding it high in its stride. 


"Ti Voglio Tanto Bene" Dolce and Gabbana, (Italian for, I love you very much) as one jumper from the collection read. 







No comments:

Post a Comment