Farewell Festivals

Alexa Chung, Millie Mackintosh, Lana Del Rey, Mary Charteris, Kendall Jenner. Source: AP Images
With the last haul of this summers festivals a matter of days away, ie READING FESTIVAL (which I'm going to!), I've been in a panic trying to find things to wear because being me, I'm majorly unprepared. I've had to take into consideration that going as an Early Bird I'm going to be there from Wednesday morning all through to Monday morning AND I'm camping. So, basics for me is key. Knowing fully well that it's going to get horrendously messy, I've opted for budget basics and the odd key piece just to ensure a memorable look to be proud of.

Here a a couple of looks I've smashed together as a little inspiration for myself.





1. BLACK RIBBED CROP TOP
River Island, £10

2. FRINGED LEATHER JACKET by KATE MOSS
Topshop, £150

3. ZIG ZAG WIDE LEG TROUSERS
Topshop, £40

4. HEIGHTS DOUBLE STRAP SANDALS
Topshop, £15








1. CUTWORK HEART FLOPPY HAT
Miss Selfridge, £30

2. 90s SQUARE CROP
Miss Sefridge, £8

3. LUXE BOXY CUT FAUX FUR GILET
Topshop, £65

4. MOTO EMBROIDERED DENIM HOTPANTS
Topshop, £20

5. HUNTER WELLINGTON BOOTS
Hunter, £95









1. CUTWORK HEART FLOPPY HAT
Miss Selfridge, £30

2. FLORAL CAMI DRESS
Miss Selfridge, £22

3. FESTIVAL FEATHER GILET
Topshop, £90

4. Doc MARTEN WELLINGTON BOOTS
Dr Marten, £75




Please share with my your festival fashion moments and let me know your favourites!







 

3 comments:

  1. These looks are AMAZING! Love the layout you used for this post!

    I would love if you checked out mine and let me know what you think! http://www.folio-v.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!

      I'll definitely be sure to check your blog out! X

      Delete